Our Journey Through Parenting

The joys of having two boys.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

What a difference a day makes!

Noah started eating much better today once his antibiotic kicked in thankfully!

I had my appointment today with an advisor about school. I have 5 pre-requisite courses to take before I can apply to the nursing program. I am not going to jump in taking that many classes right away though. I think I will take 3 this fall and then maybe 3 next fall. I can take a couple of courses in the nursing program before I actually apply for it, so I was considering taking one of those and then I wouldn't have to take it later. If all goes well, I will be applying for admission for the fall of 2010 and then it will take me 3 years to complete the program. (I just barely missed the cut off for the accelerated program) The only difference is the accelerated program goes year round, the one I'll be in doesn't. That will be nice though because then I will have the summers off to do things with the boys. I'm working on my schedule to register for classes now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home