Our Journey Through Parenting

The joys of having two boys.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Molars

I was wrong...Leon has cut 2 molars! Yes, 2 at the same time! No wonder he's been such a crab lately! Does anyone have any tips on how to ease the pain of teething molars? I've tried Tylenol, Motrin, Orajel. The orajel finally got him to sleep for his nap today. He's been asleep for an hour and a half now...I can only hope he'll take a good nap because he was up every 2 hours last night! I took him to immediate care this morning to rule out the ear infection although I was about 95% positive it was his teeth, not his ears. So, that was definitely ruled out. They gave me some Pedia Care to try for his "cold" due to his teething. Danielle has my teething tablets. I've never used them on him really. I think I have once, but he wasn't going to bed or anything so I don't know how it works as far as bed time will go. I just want them to stop hurting him so he can get some MUCH needed rest. Mommy needs some rest too! Skip woke up when he did last night but I tried to not let him cry too much so that Skip could go back to bed. It was tylenol and orajel during the night! Boy was that fun!!! Wish us luck! If anyone has any tips on how to soothe the sore gums, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home