Evaluation
The evaluation is scheduled for Thursday at 2:30. I am excited but nervous at the same time! I seriously think he'll qualify but there is still that small part of me that thinks for some reason the government standards are way too high for him to qualify. You know how govermental things work. It's just a little scary but yet all exciting at the same time. I'll update more on Thursday as far as what the physical therapists say.
We are about to get into it with our apartment complex here VERY soon if they don't come and fix our window. It's starting to get cooler at night and we're afraid there is enough structural damage around the window that it may not last through the winter without cracking or breaking. We have had the worst luck with maintenance crews in apartment complexes her in Indianapolis that's for sure! I went in today and told them that if it isn't fixed, VERY soon that I don't feel I should have to pay rent because obviously what we are paying for is NOT being done appropriately. It's just extremely frustrating. I will be calling again within the next day or two after they have a chance to let everyone know that is management. I wanted them to know I am extremely upset with how they are performing though. I have finally came out of my shell and got onto someone for the well being of my family!
I'll update more on Thursday about the First Steps evaluation!
We are about to get into it with our apartment complex here VERY soon if they don't come and fix our window. It's starting to get cooler at night and we're afraid there is enough structural damage around the window that it may not last through the winter without cracking or breaking. We have had the worst luck with maintenance crews in apartment complexes her in Indianapolis that's for sure! I went in today and told them that if it isn't fixed, VERY soon that I don't feel I should have to pay rent because obviously what we are paying for is NOT being done appropriately. It's just extremely frustrating. I will be calling again within the next day or two after they have a chance to let everyone know that is management. I wanted them to know I am extremely upset with how they are performing though. I have finally came out of my shell and got onto someone for the well being of my family!
I'll update more on Thursday about the First Steps evaluation!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home