Leon is Qualified!!
I figured he would be qualified after what they were saying yesterday but today they called me at work to finalize everything. We meet on October 4th to finalize everything as far as the paperwork goes. We will fill out who his physical therapist will be along with where and how many times a week etc. that he will working with a physical therapist. I'm so happy and excited for him all at the same time. I worked with him a little bit tonight on some of the things that they showed me to work on with him. He likes the hands and knees one...for a few minutes. He doesn't mind the one to help him learn to go from laying to sitting. I started clapping every time he'd do it and he got to the point to where he'd sit up and start clapping too. It is so cute!
His first molar is partially through. You can definitely see it and feel it...we just have to wait on it to finish coming in and then we should be good to go for the next one! Exciting...but yet not! He was pretty cranky today and running a fever of around 99.4...nothing to get too excited about yet. It wouldn't surprise me if he does end up with an ear infection though with this teething case because he gets congested and comes down with a cold every time he starts teething.
On another note...I have to go to the dentist sometime next week other than my scheduled cleaning on Wednesday! I was eating a jolly rancher at work today and it literally PULLED my filling right out! It feels VERY weird to have a hole in my tooth now! Wish me luck!!
His first molar is partially through. You can definitely see it and feel it...we just have to wait on it to finish coming in and then we should be good to go for the next one! Exciting...but yet not! He was pretty cranky today and running a fever of around 99.4...nothing to get too excited about yet. It wouldn't surprise me if he does end up with an ear infection though with this teething case because he gets congested and comes down with a cold every time he starts teething.
On another note...I have to go to the dentist sometime next week other than my scheduled cleaning on Wednesday! I was eating a jolly rancher at work today and it literally PULLED my filling right out! It feels VERY weird to have a hole in my tooth now! Wish me luck!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home