Unemployed
It's been a rough week at work coming back from vacation. Due to certain reasons with the daycare, I have chosen to quit and stay home. I will be looking into other options after the baby comes, but for now, Leon and I are just going to be hanging out at home :) He did so well when I was on vacation. He has been wanting to be a little rough with Rocky lately, and I have to get on him, but he eventually settles down. We have the Especially for Children class next Saturday at the hospital. We need to tour the hospital still. It's not too big of a deal, but I'd rather at least see rooms and stuff before heading into it blind. I've heard the hospital is really nice though. :) More to update later! I hope everyone has a good weekend and a good labor day!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home