Baby Steps
First of all, my grandma passed away this morning. It's sad, but at the same time, at least she isn't suffering anymore. I know the last week has been extremely hard and stressful on everyone.
Ok...onto Leon...he had a physical therapy session tonight and did great! He showed her that he can take baby steps and "cruise" along the coffee table. He can bend over to pick up something off of the floor while still holding on to the furniture. I think he really shocked the therapist. I can see a drastic improvement in him over the past month. He has been standing up a lot more at daycare too they said. I'm hoping that within the next couple of weeks he will actually start to walk with us as far as holding his hands and that not too long after that he'll be brave enough to try it on his own. He's a boy right...and boys well, they are rough and get into everything it seems like! He is definitely exploring though. I'm so proud of him.
I'll be spending a lot of time with my mom and family this week though I'm sure. I have the next 3 days off...maybe 4...but it depends on when the funeral and everything is. That stuff we obviously don't know yet.
I was thinking there was something else about Leon to post, but it's not coming to me right now so I guess if I think of it I'll post it later :)
Ok...onto Leon...he had a physical therapy session tonight and did great! He showed her that he can take baby steps and "cruise" along the coffee table. He can bend over to pick up something off of the floor while still holding on to the furniture. I think he really shocked the therapist. I can see a drastic improvement in him over the past month. He has been standing up a lot more at daycare too they said. I'm hoping that within the next couple of weeks he will actually start to walk with us as far as holding his hands and that not too long after that he'll be brave enough to try it on his own. He's a boy right...and boys well, they are rough and get into everything it seems like! He is definitely exploring though. I'm so proud of him.
I'll be spending a lot of time with my mom and family this week though I'm sure. I have the next 3 days off...maybe 4...but it depends on when the funeral and everything is. That stuff we obviously don't know yet.
I was thinking there was something else about Leon to post, but it's not coming to me right now so I guess if I think of it I'll post it later :)



2 Comments:
At 9:13 PM ,
Paige said...
I'm really sorry to hear about your Grandma... :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...
At 12:35 AM ,
VJ said...
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope you and your family are doing okay.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home