First Day of Potty Training
The first day I must say went VERY well! Leon only had 1 accident all day and it was right before bath time. He was yelling at Skip and I to get him and we just didn't listen and/or make it in time. So, I'm putting that blame on us, but he did excellent. Obviously, he wet when he took his nap, but that will happen for a while. We take him every hour to two hours, or when he acts like he has to go. Sometimes he goes, sometimes he doesn't. He is still fascinated by the toilet in general...he likes to play around or in it...but he's getting better. If tomorrow is anything like today, he will be wearing big boy undies to daycare on Monday. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! I can't believe he's not even 2 yet and we are working on potty training...that is unreal to me! I won't push him, especially since he's still young, but if he wants to, that is fine with me! He wants to wear his big boy undies instead of a diaper...he will tell you that if you ask him too...kids...they are so funny!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home