Our Journey Through Parenting

The joys of having two boys.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Walking & MIsc

Leon is finally walking on his own! Granted, he still crawls some at home, but for the most part he gets around probably about 90% of the time by walking! It is so cute too! He still has the waddle walk but it's coming along nicely. In physical therapy last night, his pt said that she is thinking maybe 2-3 more weeks and then he will be discharged. I was satisfied with that. He is doing so well with everything for the most part. His vocabulary is just blossoming too! The words that I can think of that he says are:

mama
dada
cat
purple
blue
hi
bye bye
ball
book
dog

oh my gosh...I know there are TONS more, but they just aren't coming to me right now. Some of them he has just started saying, and some of them he doesn't say very often. Purple is by far the cutest when it comes out!

Leon went to the doctor today. I have had this horrible cough for about a week and a half now. I went to the doctor last week and had a sinus infection and they also gave me some other medicine to help break up stuff in my chest. On Friday, Leon started in on the coughing pretty bad while he was sleeping, but it just kept getting worse. He is on the albuterol breathing treatments as well as pulmacort which helps with the inflamation in his lungs and to help break up some of the stuff he has as well. He also has an ear infection. Well...kind of. She said that it wasn't quite there yet, but she knew it would be in about another day so she went ahead and put him on Amoxicillan. So...we have breathing treatments for about a week and the antibiotic for 10 days. He should be good after this. Once the summer finally gets here for good, he shouldn't be too sick. He wasn't last year anyway!

Skip started his new job this week, so far he is enjoying himself. Thursday will be his first day by himself without anyone to help him, so we'll see how he does then I guess!

Other than that...I won't be posting any pictures anytime soon...except for the ones I get developed off of our regular camera. For some reason, our digital camera won't accept the disk anymore. I think we may have to invest in a new one! Hopefully I can get some scanned in soon. I just got a roll back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home