Feeling Better
Leon is feeling much better. I am actually going to take him out after he gets up from his nap. His fever has been gone for 24 hours. Last night before his bath is was 99.9 or something close to that but then 10-20 minutes later it was down to normal again. I think he was just playing too much and got a little warmer. I kept an eye on him most of the night to make sure it didn't go back up. I think it's safe to say he's finally gotten over this virus or whatever the heck it was that he had finally! I'm so glad it wasn't next weekend he had it though because next weekend is his birthday party. I'm so excited but yet so sad. I can't believe how fast this past year has flown by. He's pretty much a toddler even though he's not doing some of the "toddler" things like walking and stuff...but he will...he'll get there VERY soon. We have a meeting on Wednesday with First Steps again to finalize the paper work and everything. I'm so ready for him to start getting involved with them so that he can progress faster! He is getting better, but there's still a LOT of room for improvement!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home