Weekend Plans
Well, Leon is feeling a lot better. He is so much more himself. I have done some changes with his nipples on his bottles and he's eating much better. I can just hope that it stays that way at daycare next week. He'll have all weekend to adjust to them. We are headed to see my family and an old high school friend today. It should be fun. Then tonight we are having dinner with Skip's family. Leon is pretty much back to normal. Every once in a while he'll have an episode of "diarrhea" although it's really not that. It's not normal, but it's not that either. It's kind of in between. Hopefully this is the last stage he'll go through from his stomach virus and we'll be back to normal later on today or tomorrow. (I can hope anyway) I'll update later on how the weekend went and how he did.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home