Back To Normal
Well, Leon seems to be back to normal. He has ate excellent today! He has had cereal twice today and 1 bottle other than the other 2 times he has ate. He is eating GREAT! I may even start baby food again tonight or tomorrow night. It depends on how tired he is tonight. He has only taken 1 nap today that only lasted an hour and a half. Not really normal for him, but oh well. Maybe he'll go to bed earlier tonight?!?! I can hope anyway. I just wanted to update that he seems to be completely back to normal.
He ate his cereal this morning along with 2 ounces of pedialyte and 5-ish ounces of formula. Then for lunch he had cereal again and about 7 ounces of formula and then at 3 he ate 7 ounces of formula and then he'll eat dinner around 6:30-ish or so. It seems like he's back on his typical schedule!! I can only hope!! He goes back to daycare tomorrow. I have heard through my friend Danielle that they have missed him and worried about him. I'm sure they will be glad to see him. Too bad he wasn't there for 6 months already or we'd be able to not pay for those 5 days that he wasn't there! Darn our luck! We'll be ok for later though :) I'll update on how he sleeps tomorrow and eats tomorrow at daycare. He normally doesn't eat or sleep as well, but I could imagine that this time he may. We'll see.
He ate his cereal this morning along with 2 ounces of pedialyte and 5-ish ounces of formula. Then for lunch he had cereal again and about 7 ounces of formula and then at 3 he ate 7 ounces of formula and then he'll eat dinner around 6:30-ish or so. It seems like he's back on his typical schedule!! I can only hope!! He goes back to daycare tomorrow. I have heard through my friend Danielle that they have missed him and worried about him. I'm sure they will be glad to see him. Too bad he wasn't there for 6 months already or we'd be able to not pay for those 5 days that he wasn't there! Darn our luck! We'll be ok for later though :) I'll update on how he sleeps tomorrow and eats tomorrow at daycare. He normally doesn't eat or sleep as well, but I could imagine that this time he may. We'll see.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home